66. Geomechanik Kolloquium 2017
In addition to the so called „Salzburger Kreis“ around Prof. Leopold Müller was the Austrian Society for Geomechanics (ISRM) founded in the year 1962 in Salzburg. The Geomechanics Colloquium which is held since 1951 is always a perfect get together for scientists and practitioners. The event's success can not only be seen in the fact that it's already been held over 60 years but also in the impressive amount of regular participants.
The Session Topics are:
- Geomechanical aspects of current tunnel projects
- Refurbishment of infrastructure
- Engineering geological documentation - quo vadis?
- Pressure tunnel design and surveillance
Participants get a free copy of the professional journal Geomechanics and Tunnelling.