7th International Conference on Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (7ICAAC)Celebrating 100 Years of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete
The Polish Concrete Producers Association (SPB) is happy to announce the 7th International Conference on Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (7ICAAC) on Sep 6-8, 2023, in Prague, Czech Republic. The conference is held under the patronage of the European Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Association (EAACA).
The conference will bring together numerous international experts from scientific institutes, manufacturers of AAC, raw material suppliers, and associations connected to the EAACA. Individuals from the building sector, such as architects, planners, civil engineers, builders and investors, are cordially invited as well. We would like to invite you to mark your calendars today and look forward to welcome you in Prague. Registration will be available shortly.
Date and venue
- September 6-8, 2023
- Prague, Cubex Centrum Praha (www.cubexcentrum.cz)
- 100 years of AAC – global challenges and solutions of structural engineering with AAC
- Sustainability of AAC – from the production to the building level
- Global challenges of energy supply
- Challenges on the building-site
- Raw materials for AAC production
- Structural engineering with AAC
- Seismic design with AAC
- Digitalization, modelling, simulation
- Production, process engineering
- Building physics: heat-, moisture-, sound-protection
- Durability of AAC
- Test methods, codes, standards
- Mineralogy, C-S-H-chemistry
- Porosity, sorption properties
Conference support will be provided by our two partnering universities
- Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic (Prof. Rostislav Drochytka)
- Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic (Prof. Jiri Kolisko)
Anyone interested in presenting at the conference is asked to submit an abstract detailing their research results for consideration. The deadline for submission is November 15, 2022.
The language of the conference is English and presentations have to be given in English. Proposals for oral presentations must be submitted through the ScholarOne submission system and will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The conference proceedings will be published in the Wiley Online Library and a Digital Objects Identifier (DOI) will be assigned to each publication.
If you have any questions, please contact our organizers