ConSC 20173rd International Symposium “Connections between Steel and Concrete”
The 3rd edition of the International Symposium “Connections between Steel and Concrete” is an effort to continue the tradition of the earlier two successful conferences organized by the Institute of Construction Materials, University of Stuttgart. The first symposium was organized in 2001 and the second in 2007 with approx. 400 delegates participating from across the globe.
The symposium is targeted to bring the expertise and opinions of educational institutes, researchers, and industry together and provide an excellent platform to discuss and harmonize the advancements in the field of connections between steel and concrete.
- Recent advances in anchorages in concrete
- Fastenings with supplementary reinforcement
- Steel-concrete composites structures
- Numerical modeling of steel-concrete connections
- Code based design models
- Performance based approaches for steel-concrete connections
- Connections under special loads (fatigue, sustained loads, corrosion)
- Connections under extreme loads (seismic, fire, impact)
- Anchor channels
- Fastenings in structural strengthening
- Special concretes and applications