10th Eurosteel, Amsterdam 2023
The 10th Eurosteel conference, jointly organized by TU Delft, ETH Zurich and Bouwen met Staal, will be held in Amsterdam from 12 to 14 September 2023, with a post-conference event at TU Delft on the 15th.
Eurosteel2023 aims to present the latest research results of academics and practitioners related to the use of steel and composite structures in structural applications, with the overall objective of promoting and enabling a more sustainable construction sector. The conference will feature traditional paper presentations, keynote speeches by invited speakers and numerous interactive sessions to address state of art technologies and future challenges.
The latest developments in the analysis and design of novel and traditional steel and steel-based composite structures will be presented, for a wide range of applications, including buildings, bridges, towers, supporting structures for renewable energy, and offshore structures, among others.
Complementing more traditional topics, a specific focus of this event will be on emerging technologies and novel approaches to further increase the environmental sustainability and economy of structural solutions in steel.
- 15th September 2022, open site for submission of abstracts.
- 15th November 2022, deadline for submission of abstracts.
- 15th December 2022, notification of accepted abstracts.
- 1st April 2023, deadline for submission of the full papers.
- 1st June 2023, notification of accepted full papers.
- 15th June 2023, deadline for early bird registration.
- Steel Composite Structures
- Reuse and Retrofitting of Structural Element
- Design for fast execution and disassembling
- Sustainability Assessment and design
- High-strength, stainless and other special steels
- 3D printing and additive manufacturing
- Machine learning in engineering design and construction
- Novel structural solutions
- Bridge Construction and Structural Design
- Masts and towers, Offshore Structures
- Bolted Connections
- Welded Joints and Connections
- Stability of cross-sections, members and frames
- Stability and Plasticity in plates and shells
- Cold-formed Structures
- Fire resistance and structural robustness
- Seismic resistance, dynamics and vibration
- Fatigue and fracture
- Eurocode and international design codes
Submit your abstract of your research now to be considered for conference presentation.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 15th November 2022.
Eurosteel 2023 is being organized by TU Delft, ETH Zürich and Bouwen met Staal with partner ECCS. An international scientific committee is in charge of the process of reviewing abstracts and full papers. Would you like to ask more about this event? Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.