The Masonry journal is becoming international.
Starting in 2015 the journal Mauerwerk - European Journal of Masonry will be published bilingually with articles both in English and German. International authors (worldwide) will report on the latest findings and developments in the field of masonry construction. Enjoy all the articles of issue 01/15 at no additional cost.
Cover Story: With the Burdenko residential and business building, Russian architect Sergey Skuratov has created a communicative clinker brick sculpture in the historic centre of Moscow. The textured façade design using clinker bricks specifically developed for the project determines the overall appearance, especially with reference to the sculptural effect created by the protrusion of various clinker bricks in the façade (cf. pages A5 and A6). Photo: Hagemeister
Table of contents Mauerwerk (European Journal of Masonry) 01/2015:
- Masonry panel system with two-component polyurethane adhesive
- The bending strength of masonry
- Load-carrying capacity of masonry with textile reinforced rendering
- A proposal for the restructuring of the Eurocode EN 1996-1-1
- Influencing factors on the energy demand of walling systems
- Classification of SIM infill panels
Please feel free to recommend the journal to a colleague or friend.