Steel Construction issue 3/2012 dedicated to Nordic Steel in Oslo
The August-issue of Steel Construction is dedicated to the leading conference Nordic Steel in Oslo. It features the best 8 papers that were submitted to the committee and will be part of the delegates bag.
12th Nordic Steel Conference takes place in Hotel Bristol in Olso, Norway. It will be a forum for the presentation and discussion of new results and ideas for products and structures and also a place to forge new personal contacts and new collaborative programs in research and development. The detailed program incl. a Technical Tour to Holmenkollen Ski Jump you can download here.
The 8 papers you can find in issue 3 of Steel Construction are the following:
- Stability of brackets and stiffeners in steel structures
- Behaviour of steel-to-concrete joints
- Load bearing behavior of high strength bolts under combined tension and shear
- Cold formed high strength tubes for structural applications
- Experimental investigations on the application of direct tension indicators with preloaded structural bolting assemblies (System HV) according to EN 1090-2
- Buckling of steel columns in case of fire: Nonlinear behavior and design proposal
- General information and improvements for the design with scheduled torsion according to EN 1993-1-1
- A detailed methodology for the finite element analysis of assymetric slim floor beams in fire