Masonry building of all types, brought together in a specialist journal for all Europe. Technical developments, the latest research results and the practical application of masonry products are accompanied by specialist articles, reports and supplementary information and innovations. Mauerwerk (Masonry) is also the only journal that covers this entire range.
- Masonry today in research and practice
- State of the technology and its progress
- Forum for the preparation of standards
- European standards and technical guidelines
- Approvals under building regulations and new developments
- Historical and new masonry buildings in Europe
- Book reviews, seminars, trade fairs, conferences and personalities
- Innovations from the industry
Enjoy all the articles of issue 01/15 at no additional cost.