Steel Construction is the official journal for ECCS members
The ECCS - European Convention for Constructional Steelwork and Ernst & Sohn have agreed that the journal Steel Construction founded by Ernst & Sohn in 2008 is to be the official journal for ECCS members from 2010 onwards.
The ECCS, the European Convention for Constructional Steelwork, is an umbrella organization for the national steelwork associations with their worldwide connections to steel fabricators and erectors, architects, consulting engineers, universities, research institutes and representatives of the European Commission. The results of this technical and scientific collaboration can be found in numerous books. And from now on this broad range of publications will be supplemented by the journal Steel Construction.
Individual members of the ECCS benefit from various services:
· The journal Steel Construction, including access to Wiley InterScience
· ECCS newsletter · Discount on ECCS publications
· ECCS conferences at reduced rates
· Access to exclusive information via the ECCS homepage “Member Area”
· Annual fee: EUR 148.00/year (net price)
You will find more information about membership on the ECCS homepage.