XII CMM - Conference on Steel and Composite Construction
Following the success of past editions of this congress, the XII Congress of Steel and Composite Construction has the main objective the dissemination of the innovations and achievements in this type of construction, seeking to contribute decisively for the consolidation and expansion of the sector. This edition will have as its special theme "Steel Structures as the Answer to the Climatic Changes".
Among the topics to be addressed, we highlight the following: Architecture and steel, Steel and composite bridges, Energy efficiency and sustainability of steel and composite structures, Industrialized solutions for the construction of buildings, Major Projects, Structural safety and performance of new materials and products, Execution and management of the quality of steel construction, The steel construction in the oil industry, Mining and production of renewable energy.
- Deadline for abstract submission: Jun 08, 2019
- Deadline for paper submission: Sep 08, 2019
- Early bird price: Until 30 September 2019
The XII Conference on Steel and Composite Construction will have several international personalities as keynote speakers.
Names confirmed until now:
- Professor Charalampos (Lambis) BANIOTOPOULOS, MSc, PhD, Prof hc: High Strength Steel (HSS): A Material for High Performance Structures to enhance Urban Resilience and Sustainability
- Professor Jean-Pierre JASPART, Agreg. Dr. Ir.: Joints in Steel and Composite Structures: New Modelling Issues
- Professor Leroy GARDNER, MSc, PhD: Recent developments in the field of 3D printing of steel structures
- Professor José Romo MARTÍN, MSc, PhD, CEO of FHECOR Ingenieros Consultores: Recent examples of steel structures in Spain: life after the crisis
We are very looking forward to this conference and provide more details soon.