11th fib International PhD Symposium in Civil Engineering
Continuing the tradition of fib International PhD Symposium in Civil Engineering, the 11th edition will be held on Hongo main campus of The University of Tokyo in Tokyo, from August 29 to August 31, 2016.
This event provides the opportunity for PhD students to share information with the international research community. Researchers and industry representatives from all over the world will be there to present information and share their research experience. The duration of each oral presentation will be 20 minutes plus 10 minutes for discussions. As in previous editions of the event, the most outstanding papers and presentations will be awarded prizes. The organizers encourage all PhD students in civil engineering to participate to this event.
The topics of the symposium are related to the general field of civil engineering infrastructure, including but not limited to:
- Structural analysis and design
- Innovative structural systems and management
- Advanced materials Sustainability and life cycle management
- Strengthening and repair
- Monitoring and sensing
- Non-Destructive testing
- Durability and life assessment
- Beton-Kalender 2016
- Sonderheft: Erhaltung und Instandsetzung von Betonbauwerken
- Sonderheft: Verstärken mit Textilbeton