World Tunnel Congress 2017
WTC 2017 in Bergen is the must-attend conference of the year. Featuring a wide variety of technical sessions and speakers combined with our expansive exhibit hall, WTC 2017 will be a professional event you will truly enjoy and remember.
The annual World Tunnel Congress (WTC) will held in Bergen, Norway 9. - 15. june 2017 and tunnelers representing owners, contractors, engineers and suppliers will be exhibiting and attending this event.The congress gathers around 1500 tunnelling experts worldwide for presentations, working groups, seminars and site visits. Don’t miss the opportunity to visit this event.
- Site investigation, ground characterization
- Urban tunnelling (planning, design and construction)
- Strategic use of underground space for resilient city growth
- Utilization of underground for hydropower projects (unlined tunnels and shafts, underwater piercing, air cushion chambers)
- Mechanized excavation (hard rock, soft rock and soil)
- Innovations in drill and blast excavation
- Large caverns (planning, design and construction)
- Underwater tunnels (strait crossings for road and railway, utility tunnels)
- Tunnelling for mining purposes
- Underground waste storage and disposal
- Innovations in rock support and water proofing technology
- Operation and maintenance
- Safety management of complex underground excavations
- Stability assessment, risk analysis and risk management
- Seismic design of tunnels and underground excavations
- Case histories – lessons learnt
You will find our journal Geomechanics and Tunnelling at the trade press stand.
Das könnte Sie auch interessieren
- de Borst, René / Crisfield, Mike A. / Remmers, Joris J. C. / Verhoosel, Clemens V.Oktober 2014
ISBN: 978-3-527-33660-9Lieferbar, versandkostenfrei
- 587 Seiten