ICCRRR 2015 - International Conference on Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting
ICCRRR 2015 will focus on the increasingly important aspect in modern infrastructure provision and retention: that of appropriately repairing, maintaining, rehabilitating, and if necessary retrofitting existing infrastructure with a view to extending its life and maximising its economic return.
The fields of concrete repair, rehabilitation and retrofitting, as well as concrete durability and structural performance remain some of the most important for today's infrastructure. To master the challenges arising from this it is important to remain updated on recent developments in material technology, construction methods, performance assessment and non-destructive testing, as well as design, specifications and guidelines, and service life prediction models for both new and repaired/rehabilitated structures.
- Concrete durability aspects,
- Condition assessment of concrete structures,
- Modern materials technology,
- Concrete repair, rehabilitation and retrofitting,
- Performance and health monitoring,
- Education, research and specifications
Das könnte Sie auch interessieren
- de Borst, René / Crisfield, Mike A. / Remmers, Joris J. C. / Verhoosel, Clemens V.Oktober 2014
ISBN: 978-3-527-33660-9Gedruckte Ausgabe derzeit nicht lieferbar
- 587 Seiten