ARCH2016 - 8th International Conference on Arch BridgesArch Bridges in Culture
The Wrocław University of Technology is organizing the 8th International Conference on Arch Bridges (ARCH 2016) with the general topic: “Arch Bridges in Culture”.
The upcoming 2016 edition of the ARCH Conference is following the good tradition, high standard and success of the previous seven editions of the ARCH Conference. The main idea of the cyclic ARCH conference is the international meeting of scientists, experts, designers, contractors and all those who are interested in problems of arch bridge structures aimed at effective exchange of experiences and dissemination of specialist knowledge and information in this field. Considered topics are devoted to wide range of problems of arch structures, including not only technical issues, but also their presence in common live and in culture. Covered subjects are going to be related to various structures: from historical ones, through those designed and constructed contemporarily, up to the latest and future solutions and concepts.
- Arch bridges in culture and national heritage
- Historical arch bridges and construction techniques
- Theoretical analysis of arch structures
- Experimental studies of arch structures
- Assessment, maintenance & exploitation of arch bridges
- Repair, strengthening & reconstruction of old arch structures
- New materials and techniques applied in construction of arch bridges
The Conference will take place in the Congress Centre of Wrocław University of Technology. The Congress Centre is located at the campus of the University, in the centre of Wrocław. The venue is situated close to the major hotels, with the public transportation connections to the airport, railway and bus stations. The University has been intensively developing in recent years with a lot of new, modern investments like laboratories, buildings and a new aerial cableway over the Odra River, which connects two parts of the campus and is a touristic city attraction as well.
Das könnte Sie auch interessieren
- Schmidt, Herbert / Zwätz, Rainer / Bär, Lothar / Kathage, Karsten / Hüller, Volker / Kammel, Christian / Volz, Michael
Ausführung von StahlbautenKommentare zu DIN EN 1090-1 und DIN EN 1090-2. Mit CD-ROM: DIN 1090 Teile 1 und 2 im VolltextAugust 2012
- 618 Seiten